are these roms available for eris

killermillet

Reaction score
i was wondering if bd_dream_sapphire_full-263 or bd-cm-6.1.0-RC1-DS canbe flashed on eris. I currently have tazz vanilla.

Also, what are the newest apps to install?

ironick7

Reaction score
sorry, i dont have an answer for your question but im curious if you know how i can make tazz pink. ive seen tons of post from people with pink tazz but no hints on how to do it.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Instead of asking on 3 different forums, it would be more helpful if you told us where you are getting them from.
From the looks of things, bd_dream_sapphire_full-263 is a ROM for G1, and bd-cm-6.1.0-RC1-DS is a theme. I would say no, but I'm not positive.

rigbyrobot

Reaction score
sorry, i dont have an answer for your question but im curious if you know how i can make tazz pink. ive seen tons of post from people with pink tazz but no hints on how to do it.

you can find tazz's pink on xda

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App

ironick7

Reaction score
I searched for hours. I can find posts where people have referred to it, but I can't find a thread with a acual link to the rom or screenshots...nothing.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

rigbyrobot

Reaction score
go to the xda forums/driod eris / driod eris dev, tazz has a few post check the first page of his threads, it should be there in one of them. if you still can't find it ask in one of his threads he's pretty active giving his health allows. and if you still can't find it workshed has a pink vanilla build that should be very similar they are both vanilla builds from cm6

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App