1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Are these apps available for the Droid?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by rajron, Mar 20, 2010.

1. rajron

rajron New Member

New to this forum:
    Please forgive me if this is a repeat topic;
    A friend showed me two really cool apps on is I-Phone and was wondering if they were available for the Dorid. Looking for: Lapetus; and 3D Sun; are they available?
  2. qwiksilver711

qwiksilver711 New Member

Might help a bit if you tell us what they do, so we can find them... some apps from iphone have different names on droid
  3. LtKen

LtKen New Member

I looked them up, and they're science apps. I dont think they exist on the Droid, but I dont know about alternate apps.
  4. MontyMo

MontyMo New Member

They look like great apps, if anyone finds them or similar let us know.

Monty
  5. rajron

rajron New Member

Well actually I don’t have these apps, I was just shown them briefly: Lapetus shows the earth and how it has evolved, it shows how the tectonic plates shifted thru millions of years, and predicts how they will be in the future – California looks bleak. As for 3D Sun; go here NASA - 3D Sun for the iPhone