magicman11

Reaction score
that are comfortable and have a remote/mic that work on the bionic? thanks

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
that are comfortable and have a remote/mic that work on the bionic? thanks

I use Sony Bluetooth DRBT100CX Ear Buds. You can answer the phone, pause and restart the music, turn music volume up and down. I sometimes wear them 8-9 hours per days. I got them from Amazon for about 50 bucks.

OP
M

magicman11

Reaction score
I use Sony Bluetooth DRBT100CX Ear Buds. You can answer the phone, pause and restart the music, turn music volume up and down. I sometimes wear them 8-9 hours per days. I got them from Amazon for about 50 bucks.

that looks good except the remote looks ridiculously large, know any with a smaller remote?

ccsoty

Reaction score
The Sony Bluetooth DRBT100CX does look nice and would fit the bill I guess. The bulkiness is probably mostly due to the battery.

Is there any WIRED ear buds that provide the same functionality on a remote?

9wire

Reaction score
I love my Moto S705. I'm on my second one, first lasted 3 years of working outside. They use 3.5mm earbuds, so you can use your favorites. Caller id and FM radio as well as the features your looking for.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
M

magicman11

Reaction score
How about some wired ones with music control/mic, all the ones ive seen on amazon say theyre made only for ipods/iphones? i dont wanna have to charge my earbuds either just want wired ones

Last edited:

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
Just picked up the motorola Bluetooth headset. Thing is awesome. Controls music, answers phone, had a mic built in. battery lasts way longer than we need it to. Between the wives workout and mine it gets used about 4 or 5 hours a day and still has plenty of juice.very comfortable too, hardly even notice it's there.

Sent from 1976 utilizing a 1.21 gigawatt connection. Yes, bionics were around then, they were still just working things out.