Are there any widgets with the same look as the stock power control and news/weather?

r314bd

Reaction score
Kinda silly (ok, anal) but I like the uniformity I have on my three screens...I'd like to combine my separate news and weather widgets into one and then add another widget with the exact same dimensions/background color on my leftmost screen...assuming there is one that fits the criteria. I don't even particularly care what the widget is for lol.

Anyone know of any?

49418345.jpg

xliderider

Reaction score
From one OCD to another, you should try the free app called Apps Organizer and clean up your desktop, lol.

Apps Organizer has customizable icons for folders, and you can label all your apps to go in one, or multiple folders of your choosing. In the screenshot below of one of my sidescreens, the multimedia icon as well as the 4 bottom folders are all from Apps Organizer:

122609.png

I have another folder called Utilities on another screen.

Last edited:

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
ok, lol, I dont know an answer, but i'll give you a free bump because I didnt know there was a stock news widget until I saw this post... i been looking for one just like that, so i'm stupid

bump

ktruba

Reaction score
haha couldn't agree more, I only have 4 widgets and 3 are the power control/weather/news widgets, so I like where this is going but again, I have no offers.

My OCD is bad and I can't stand it when my screens are clean, so I have very few icons