Are there any Sense UI roms for Droid?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by gilbertorbea, Mar 4, 2010.

1. gilbertorbea

gilbertorbea New Member

I'm on Bugless Beast 1.2 right now, but I'd really like a Sense UI Rom for my Droid. Does anyone happen to know if someone's made one for daily use?
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  2. 713King

713King New Member

There will be one out later by Gr33k or whatever it has Desire rom on it and it looks amazing
  3. bdbraaten

bdbraaten New Member

4. alienware777

alienware777 New Member

That looks pretty cool. But I feel like by the time it comes out, we will have official 2.1. That means much better/stable 2.1 roms. And those will be better than this IMO...
  5. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

not really a rom more like an apk:

i will link the site if the links on my page do not work.

(if download links go down, please let me know!)​

1. nexus one / sense ui 2.1 launcher (alt link)- very similar to the original 2.1 launcher we posted but has the look of htc's sense ui. it also feels a little more stable and has some of the bugs fixed from previous version. if you ever get stuck, make sure to hit the "home" button to free up the phone again.

2. flan(eclair) gallery 2.1 w/ multi-touch (alt link)- same as the previous gallery but includes multi-touch or pinch-to-zoom. also has much quicker load times for photos.

3. flan(eclair) gallery 2.1 (alt link)- an incredible upgrade from the gallery on our 2.0.1 devices. "flick" features are everywhere, sharing is nicer, and even has slideshow capabilities when working with multimedia dock.

4. genie news and weather 2.1 (alt link)- customizable news in a reader style format plus weather. 3 widget options available with certain versions working nicely with the new 2.1 clock app.

5. launcher 2.1 (alt link)- the app we all were hoping worked flawlessly, but unfortunately doesn't completely deliver. gives you 5 screens, a new launcher, quick buttons and card style shortcuts. too bad for landscape bugs and intermittent crashes.

6. music app 2.1 (alt link)- needs to be installed on your 2.0.1 device. this music upgrade, although not groundbreaking, adds some minor features which makes music playing so much nicer.

7. clock app 2.1 (alt link)- a fun app which can replace your current docking app and also act as a stand-alone for those without docks. works great with flan gallery and genie weather.

8. swype keyboard (alt link) - a beta version of the swype keyboard which allows you to type words by "swyping" between letters rather than typing.

8. droidmod 1.0 updater (alt link)- the easiest way on the planet to root your phone, install a custom rom that works beautifully and then return to stock. big thanks to droidmod.org for putting together a wonderful product.

9. google earth 1.0 (alt link): a nice toy which resembles google maps but gives you a ton of "fun" features.

10. moto phone portal (alt link): app which allows your phone to connect to your pc wirelessly and allow for file transfers.

downloads | droid life: a motorola droid blog

natediddy1120 New Member

hey guys, birdman from the DroidDev team has been working HARD on porting all of the Sense UI over to the Droid. This morning he got the wifi working on it lol and the Droid Eris 2.1 was eaked and he was all excited about that.... lol
  7. nkcavs23

nkcavs23 New Member

sickkk, looks like were getting close to legit sense ui. right now i am running SS 1.1ghz with the sense ui launcher. love it