are there any GOOD AIM apps?

joshwithachance

Reaction score
I searched "AIM" but it didn't come up with anything so I'm posting this. I know about hi AIM but it looks so gaudy and just bleh. any decent AIM apps that aren't hideous or log you out/crash a lot?

Bshaggy6

Reaction score
if u search aol there is one called AIM...thats the official one made by aol

Fuchueson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 4
Twitter
mc_morris
meebo has been flawless for me. I like how it integrates with msn, yahoo, fb, etc

???

Reaction score
i haven't found any that don't loose connection any time i go from wifi to over the air. or just in and out of service, the stock google talk signs back in and and emails me a chat log of anything i missed while signed out. i don't think any of the downloadable aim apps do that.

but with that said, if i don't use wifi and since i have a good coverage aera here on air, i use agile messenger and like it alot. i just wish i would auto reconnect and not loose my im's while i was out.

Anomander

Reaction score
ebuddy is also very good
+1 on this. I have used ebuddy for awhile and it works good with AIM. It has also worked pretty decently with Yahoo Messenger. I still have some issues with supplying login's and passwords for these accounts, so any of mine that have access to a credit card (google for app purchases) are not on ebuddy. Not sure where that information is placed (my phone or their servers), but I try to minimize any damage.

OP
joshwithachance

joshwithachance

Reaction score
hmmmm I guess I'll check out meebo and ebuddy then. thanks for all the replies :)