Are there any good aditional contact books? =)

KSR

Reaction score
Hello there again, Droid Forums. Its been awhile since my last thread but I didn't forget about any of you! =D

Well I have a slight issue, nothing important but a certain app would help my life be easier. xD So I have a Moto Droid (Milestone) and I love the stock contact app, but as time is passing I'm adding more and more contacts for stores and school teachers and whatnot and they irritate me by being with my personal contacts (friends and family). So I was wondering if there is an app (preferably free) that is like another contact book that's not connected to the Gmail account where its possible to add like a new set of contacts? =)

eliassami5

Reaction score
go to your gmail account on your computer, click on the contacts button in the left hand sidebar, go to the contacts and sort them by category, like work, family, etc, or just make a group for contacts you dont want showing up all the time, call it whatever you want.

Go to your contacts list on your phone > menu > display options > gmail account > and here you can check and uncheck the groups you want to show or not show in the contacts list. Just uncheck work or business if you dont want those contacts showing up, its quick and easy to show them when you do need them.

But as far as an app goes, im not sure if i know any.