Are the Seido Innocase's safe to buy?

spazma7ik

Reaction score
I've heard a bit about in a few weeks they will have a surefire case that will definitely fit, but I'm not sure if I want to wait that long, I have some cash now and kind of just want to get one, do you think I will be okay?

murflee33

Reaction score
Mine fits perfectly but I think you should just buy it because even if it does not fit, they will replace it for free. So really you don't got much to lose.

Samckaz

Reaction score
Seidio is as safe as safe could get!

Last week I was at wedding well the floors are hard cold marble my droid was on the table my mistake I pushed my droid with my elbow, would it have not been for the Sedio Innocase I would have lost my beloved Droid.
So the answer is not only safe, Its a must!

tebower

Reaction score
As an owner of the Innocase that does not fit properly, I called to request a replacement cover that actually fit snugly. He told me that some of the Innocase's they have do not fit properly, while others have problems, like mine. He said there was no way for them to know if the replacement they sent would work, so he advised me to wait until the new ones come in and they send me one.

PolyOlefin

Reaction score
I bought mine last week and it fits perfectly. Only a few seem to have problematic Droids, chances are yours will be just fine.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Their CS is GREAT so you should probably go ahead and order one. If it doesn't fit they'll send you another and if not then they will/should send you the new one when it's ready. I have the case and the clip-holster and am satisfied. Be aware the colors are NOT well represented by the pictures on the site. There is a Seidio case thread (search for it) that many users have posted pictures of the colors. I have the Ash Grey and it is a LOT darker (but still looks good) than on the site. Likewise I have seen the actual Blue and it looks SOOOO good (wish I had got that, anyone want to trade??).

speed4tu

Reaction score
I have one and it works very well! I highly recommend them. I had one for my iphones also and it worked great also

NaviGangsta

Reaction score
Mine fits

I dropped it from a pretty high height (8ft) onto hard packed cliche dirt. It saved the phone but popped off ... snapped right back on..

LakeMountD

Reaction score
You guys think they are better than the rubber cases from the verizon store? I like it because it seems to protect well and doesn't slide but it seems kind of bulky and heavy at times and doesn't slide in your pocket very easily.

Clownassasin

Reaction score
You guys think they are better than the rubber cases from the verizon store? I like it because it seems to protect well and doesn't slide but it seems kind of bulky and heavy at times and doesn't slide in your pocket very easily.

ughh i have that case, although it was nice for the first week or so, its too bulky and is a pain to get out of my pockets. Ill hold onto it for a while longer but eventually i'll switch to the seidio case

LakeMountD

Reaction score

ughh i have that case, although it was nice for the first week or so, its too bulky and is a pain to get out of my pockets. Ill hold onto it for a while longer but eventually i'll switch to the seidio case

Let me know how it compares. I agree that it is bulky but it seems most are and don't want to buy another one if the Siedio is bulky too.