Are the Droid commercials offensive?

JayMonster

Reaction score
JonKyu, very well thought out and nicely stated points... and all for naught I fear. Those that are going to decide that these commercials are offensive will in general take anything that picks on ANY woman as "offensive to women" and any opinion counter to that just "proof that it is a man's world" so it will fall on deaf ears.

@Takami826- I disagree in that the same women that find this offensive also would have a problem with prostitots (and btw... lol... that is a great term for it). The women that these commercials are making fun of ARE the women that would turn their children into that... and oddly enough are the one's that won't get offended by these commercials because they are too self absorbed to notice (and for the record... there are just as many selfish, clueless guys... they just don't play well in a commercial because they don't necessarily rhinestone their phones).

LordKastle

Reaction score
last time I checked women have different metabolisms..different bone structures and different amounts of water internally relative to body weight than men.

Until we become cosmic unisex travelers in this universe there will always be separation of male and female. enjoy it while you can.

Last edited: