Are movies able?

bgardner15

Reaction score
With this droid are we able to watch movies as well as videos? I have avatar and I want to watch it on my droid.....

Moondonkey

Reaction score
Yes, but you have to convert them to MP4's. If you search you should find many threads on how to do this. Most people use either Handbrake or DVD Catalyst to make the conversions.

evolushun

Reaction score
There is a website for Blackberries that has links to movies (I do not know if I am allowed to post a link like that) but if you know anything about the phone community then this wont be hard to find. Just search for a "first movie post" and there is like 500 already converted over. I have already put a few on mine and all seem to be good quality. Just add a folder on your SD card and name it Movies...your gallery will recognize it automatically.

OP
bgardner15

bgardner15

Reaction score
Yes, but you have to convert them to MP4's. If you search you should find many threads on how to do this. Most people use either Handbrake or DVD Catalyst to make the conversions.

what if they are already mp4....all the movies that i have are mp4, is there a player or folder I need to put them in or play it with.

evolushun

Reaction score
Create the folder I described above...and drag and drop them in there.

Moondonkey

Reaction score
If you can't get them on your phone with what Evo said, look in the How to guides on this site. You just need to mount the phone so you can allow transfers from the computer.

The droid's screen is higher resolution than the screens on dingleberries, follow JTAC_DROID on twitter, if you want full Droid resolution files.