Are Clip holsters compatible with snap on covers?

Sunnyside

Reaction score
Hey folks, I'm a fairly new droid user - thanks in a large part to these forums.

I've been using a snap-on cover for the past week. However I'd like to get a clip holster to go along with it. Does anyone have any experience using the OEM clip holster?

I'm currently using this clip-on case:
BLACK Rubberized Phone Cover Hard Case Motorola Droid - eBay (item 260509727978 end time Jan-18-10 21:26:13 PST)

I'm looking at the Verizon OEM case at handheld items. I'm trying to capitalize on the 30% off sale. The holster can be found here:
Motorola Droid Verizon OEM Holster Belt Clip

thanks in advance!

Willie

Reaction score
I have had the OEM Holster Belt Clip for about three weeks. Works great. The only problem I have had is if I have a jacket or sweatshirt on it is sometime difficult to put the phone back in the holster when it is on my belt - the shirt / jacket gets in the way. Not a big problem. While you are supposed to put the Droid in the holster with the screen towards the back it will fit both ways. I often put the Droid in with the screen out and can answer calls and use the phone without taking it out of the holster.

Willie