April 15 - Tax Day

cwzwack

Reaction score
Not sure how many CPAs or tax professionals we have here, but I am one. So, here's to all of my colleagues (raises a glass)
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure how many CPAs or tax professionals we have here, but I am one. So, here's to all of my colleagues (raises a glass)
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Ummmm...the days not over yet. You can raise the glass after you've finished your work.

Then you'll only have to go back to work fixing the screw ups and misinformation that your clients gave you later. It's not like you kick back until next year. ;)

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I just did mine yesterday. $7477 back. Thanks taxtime!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i guess i dont ever wait till deadlines to do anything i got my return almost 2 months ago.

i suppose if i ever had to pay it would be different....

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
My wife is the head cook and chief bottle washer amongst about 500 other tasks at a small CPA firm and it's nice to see her again! AAMOF we're meeting for lunch today for the first time Since 1/1/10! YAY!

My Dad is the CEO of a much larger CPA firm and I never saw him during TAX season when I was growing up. He's semi retired now and on the golf course about every day. Got his 7th hole in one a few weekends ago, not bad for a 70 year old!