Appykrazy New Droid Mama!!!

appykrazy

Reaction score
Just got my new Moto Droid! Oh how I love this phone! I have been wanting one since it came out and actually went to check them out the day they arrived in the Medford Verizon Store, but I needed to wait until I was eligable for my upgrade. So I finally made it and got mine and also one for my Huny. He is loving his phone too.
I am so glad to find this forum. I have had so many questions. And a place to ask ?'s. I found this forum by doing a simple search to figure out how to forward a text message. Glad to be here.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got my new Moto Droid! Oh how I love this phone! I have been wanting one since it came out and actually went to check them out the day they arrived in the Medford Verizon Store, but I needed to wait until I was eligable for my upgrade. So I finally made it and got mine and also one for my Huny. He is loving his phone too.
I am so glad to find this forum. I have had so many questions. And a place to ask ?'s. I found this forum by doing a simple search to figure out how to forward a text message. Glad to be here.

Welcome! You came to the right place to get answers to your questions. The members of the forum are very willing to answers questions and share their expertise.

Enjoy!

Mike

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: appy! We're very happy to have you on board :D