Apps2sd script

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by yakitori, Sep 25, 2010.

1. yakitori

yakitori Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Ok, are any of you guys out there using apps2sd? I personally have not ran into the need to yet...and I would like to get a 32gb microsd before I did something like this.

2. Crf450r420

Crf450r420 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm already using the save to sdcard install. It seams to work. I have not verified they are installing on the sd, but after a couple more I know I should have ran into them memory limit on the phone again if it wasn't working.

I found this searching for 32gb sdcard. Do you know where I can get a real one? I thought I could get a real one on Amazon, but even though is said in US Retail package. I got just the case with card and adapter. I'm sending that back this week. I have a $20 one coming from china off of ebay, but I bet it's the same thing I got off of Amazon and I doubt it will work that long if at all. I don't care if I have to spend almost $200 if I can get a real one that I don't have to worry about crashing.

[EDIT]Guess they do exist. I just need to find a place that will actually sell me one in the retail package. Well, after I try out the ebay copy from China. It says SanDisk on it, but I'm sure it isn't. LOL

http://www.sandisk.com/products/mobile-memory-products/sandisk-microsdhc

#2 Crf450r420, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
Search tags for this page
a2sd not found
a2sd script indir
a2sd script no encontrado
a2sd script not found
a2sd scripts

a2sd scripts could not be found

a2sd scripts not found
a2sdgui script could not be found