APPS2SD Not Working!!! PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by dbunt, Jul 20, 2010.

1. dbunt

dbunt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    FIRST: I'm sorry if this is not the proper place for posting this question, but it seemed about as good as any other.

I have put off rooting my Droid for a very long time, but there were WAY too many incentives for me to resist any more. Recently rooted and running:

ROM: Bugless Beast v.04
    Themes: Fabulous Nex Theme on top of Fabulous X Theme
    Kernel: P3droid 250-1000Mhz 7slot low voltage kernel

The phone is STUPID fast (even currently clocked at 800Mhz), and ADW.Launcher has never been smoother.

The only issue I've had is with the APPS2SD...could only get Rom Manager to move to SD and all apps are downloading to phone (Rom Manager will move to and from SD with no issues).

Good friend (who has THE SAME rom, themes, and kernel; and who helped me with the root) has NO issues at all with any of his apps, but none of my other apps will allow moving to SD.

Please help if you have any insights or advice. If you need more information, I'm sure I can get it for you.

Thanks in advance for ANY assistance you all can lend me.

dbunt - Droid Newb

2. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    go into app drawer, run bb toolkit, click apps2sd, the script -i is for internal, -e is for sd card. Run the -e one

After running back out to homescreen,then menu>settings>applications>manage applications>all, now if you click on most apps in this list you have the option to moe to sd card, and all future downloads will be installed to sd card until you run the -i script.

Note: DO NOT move apps with widgets you use to sd card, THEY WILL NOT WORK.

3. dbunt

dbunt New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Many Thanks, tallica

For some odd reason, when I ran the script, the Script Helper force closed, but the changes obviously took effect, so most of my apps will now move to and from the SD card.

I really appreciate your taking the time to answer what I'm sure was a very rudimentary question for an experienced hacker.

Thanks again

dbunt

4. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    No prob, everybody starts somewhere

Search tags for this page

working with apps2sd/app2sd