apps

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Lol. No worries. Just so u r aware, I don't have a fascinate but my friend does and she is gone for the moment. I have played with it enough to understand it tho.
Ok....where do u want to start? Gallery?

OP
N

nicki248

Reaction score
yes, please, I connected my phone to my laptop, and I went to my computer and look under my pictures and I see them in there, so now I can do a reset, right?

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Cool. Ok. Close the window on your PC, on your phone select unmount USB(or what it says to end sync with PC).
Allow your phone time to remount the SD card. Then yes, do your reset.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
N

nicki248

Reaction score
ok, I have restarted my phone, and it is putting my contacts back on my phone, I don't know how to get my regular email back on my phone, would you know how to do that too, lol

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
U should have a built in email app on your phone. Simply enter your email address and password. Unless u use Hotmail, yahoo, or att email. If u use on of these, let me know and I will walk u thru it.

OP
N

nicki248

Reaction score
ok, I have my phone reset and my email set up and my photo's are on there, can you please tell where do I need to start and how to do it, to get my apps on my phone that I paid for? thanks

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sure.
If everything you paid for was from the market, simply go into market accept terms, and the apps should automatically start downloading. If not, while in market, hit menu, select downloads, and every app u paid for will be there as long as u signed into your phone after the reset with the google account u used to initially purchase those apps.

OP
N

nicki248

Reaction score
ok, they are downloading thank you so much for your help, alot of people told me that I would half to buy my apps again. Your the best...

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Haha! I'm far from the best but u r most welcome. This forum is a wealth of info. Let us know if u need anything else. :)

mybs

Reaction score
Well a bit late to the conversation, but the "Buddies Now" is a standard Samsung widget that you can just add back to a blank page. No real need to do a factory reset if that was all you were trying to recover. All you need to do is long press on an empty page, go to Samsung widgets and "Buddies Now" should be on the list.

OP
N

nicki248

Reaction score
thanks for the info, next time I will know, do you know how I can get a clock that wont be so big, thanks