Apps

stevenshelton25

Reaction score
Does any one know way I can't find music download app in the market they seem to all be gone

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
ive been having the same problem :( sad. maybe they are having issues with copywriting and all that. I think alot of them have been pulled for that.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
It's a copyright and piracy issue really, pirating music=huge loss for music industry. If google hadn't taken down the apps, then it's possible that there wouldn't be an android market at worst case.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a copyright and piracy issue really, pirating music=huge loss for music industry. If google hadn't taken down the apps, then it's possible that there wouldn't be an android market at worst case.

I look at it as the music industry having to do more live venues. I am annoyed at Google taking em down, because Android is supposed to be open source. The apps aren't obscene or anything.

CM74DX

jcl197

Reaction score
My gf had the Free Music Download app on her phone, she said she got it off the market but when i searched it was no where to be found. I ended up using adb to pull the apk to install it on my phone. I figured google mustve been pulling the apps off the market

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums