Apps

behrooz

Reaction score
Ok so I have had to exchange my TB so far a total of 6 times, I’m getting tired of haven to remember my apps then try to download them again…. Does anyone know of a good app that I can back all APPS….

Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have had to exchange my TB so far a total of 6 times, I’m getting tired of haven to remember my apps then try to download them again…. Does anyone know of a good app that I can back all APPS….

Thanks

If you've had to take your phone back that many times you probably are having issues that can be fixed. Have you tried posting a question about a problem with your phone so we can try to help you? Then you won't have that issue.

OP
B

behrooz

Reaction score

Thanks

If you've had to take your phone back that many times you probably are having issues that can be fixed. Have you tried posting a question about a problem with your phone so we can try to help you? Then you won't have that issue.

there fro differnt things, the one today was DOA :(

alboboy10

Reaction score
Try My backup pro. It worked great for me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

My backup pro isn't going to work on a new phone, which is what the OP is complaining about.

It does for me...you'd need to keep the sd card though cause that's where it backs everything up.

There's an option to store online too