Apps to new phone

u7mg0

Reaction score
i will be upgrading to SF from M1. are my apps list stored at Verizon somewhere so i can just down load them again? how do i access them from the new phone to download them? thx

IamGov

Reaction score
Get astro file manager from app store. It is free. Hit menu button and select tools. Goto application backup and select all. Bow backed up to sd card.

Pop it in new sf and downlaod astro. Got to application tool again and select restore. Done.

Verizon does not hold a place for apps. Sometimes you can get lucky a day sign into the market and it will remember all your apps, but only guranteed for paid apps.
Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.

OP
U

u7mg0

Reaction score
thanks

But what if i dont want to back them up to the SD card. i dont want to switch cards. can i back them up to the computer? is that an option?

Slevinn

Reaction score
Get astro file manager from app store. It is free. Hit menu button and select tools. Goto application backup and select all. Bow backed up to sd card.

Pop it in new sf and downlaod astro. Got to application tool again and select restore. Done.

Verizon does not hold a place for apps. Sometimes you can get lucky a day sign into the market and it will remember all your apps, but only guranteed for paid apps.
Sent via my Fascinate on the Droidforums app.
Owned D1, Incred, X, D2, and the Fascinate is the best.
You rock! Thanks :)