1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

apps questions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by roseladypdx, Apr 13, 2010.

1. roseladypdx

roseladypdx New Member

I'm about 2 weeks away from getting my Droid and I've been trying to scout out some apps. I heard there were many thousands of apps, but when I go online to look at apps to download, I find a site with about 20 categories, but only a few items in each category. Am I looking in the wrong place? Do I have to get access to all the apps through the phone?
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

\

You again? :rofl3: Where are you looking online? Did I already give you this thread? Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps LOTS of ideas in there...

3. DiscoStu65

DiscoStu65 New Member

4. roseladypdx

roseladypdx New Member

Yes - me again! You got a problem with that?:p:p I had just done a Google search for apps; and I've been doing so much research I can't remember who gave me what threads or links. Thanks again - always good to have a starting place.