APPS on GNEX (iheartradio)

ohcop72

Reaction score
I understand some apps are not yet caught up to ICS but is anyone else having issue with IHEARTRADIO. Starts to play a song then quits.

chadh1

Reaction score
I don't have the gnex yet, was just waiting on user reviews. But, does anyone know if the yahoo fantasy football app works on the gnex?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

asnyder

Reaction score
I have the same problem with IHR. Starts playing then stops. Hit the play button and it starts and stops again....

bmkdroid

Reaction score
I don't have the gnex yet, was just waiting on user reviews. But, does anyone know if the yahoo fantasy football app works on the gnex?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I don't use yahoo fantasy football or even have a yahoo account to test for you, BUT I downloaded the app and started it, and that works at least. Just sitting at a log in screen though

chadh1

Reaction score
I don't use yahoo fantasy football or even have a yahoo account to test for you, BUT I downloaded the app and started it, and that works at least. Just sitting at a log in screen though

It works just fine

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

hanfeitzu02

Reaction score
yahoo fantasy works. iheart has been terrible for me since my Droid 1 and its no better now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

wcjeep

Reaction score
Just downloaded it to my GN. The.app seems a little slow to respond. It does play a.local station i just tested.

dainty

Reaction score
I have that issue with iheartradio, Pandora and Slacker. It's defintely the worst on iheartradio because it will only play less than 10 secs then stop. At least Pandora & Slacker will let me play for a few minutes, then occasionally I get an automatic reboot. Sometimes if I'm lucky I might even get 30 mins out of Slacker & Pandora, but iheartradio always stops playing within a few secs. Does anyone know what's causing this? It's quite annoying. :(

I forgot to mention iheartradio only does that for the custom stations, not for playing local radio stations.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Iheartradio works fine on my phone.

There might be a pause every once and a while. But I listen to morning talk shows for a couple hours.