Apps Not Showing Up Under "Downloaded" In Market!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by schmaltzy, Jun 7, 2010.

1. schmaltzy

schmaltzy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been running BB 1.0 For over a month now and I love it. Last week I switch to 1.1 and decided to switch back to my backup of 1.0 until I see more Froyo in it. Over the weekend though, I tried a couple different ROMS and I always just restore my apps with Astro and usually, after a while I can see them in the market under "Downloads". After trying out a different ROM though, I noticed when I went to the "Downloaded" tab of the market it wasn't showing all the apps on my phone that I had restored through Astro.

I wasn't really happy with the other ROMS so once again I just restored my backup to 1.0 yesterday and I still don't have my apps in the downloaded section of the marked. I need it because I would like to know if there are any updates for the apps.

Any ideas?

2. dta1984

dta1984 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had the same problem. No idea why, but there were only like 2 of my 30 or so apps on the download page in the market. I just ended up re-downloading all of them. To keep that from happening again, I downloaded titanium backup, and it has an option to backup apps. I use that from now on just to be safe. I just did a clean re-install of my BB the other day, and again some apps were missing in the market. I just did my restore from titanium backup and they were all there, data and all.

3. Axium

Axium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    not sure if its relevant to your situation, but if you've installed an app off the market it wont show up in your downloads section for your market. even if the app is on the market. my forgiveness if i am mistaken :p

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
Search tags for this page
downloaded app but not showing up for andriod
downloaded app not visible

downloaded app on galaxy s5 not showing up

downloaded apps not showing up on galaxy