1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Apps not recognizing my root

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by azules9780, May 16, 2010.

1. azules9780

azules9780 New Member

Why does set cpu and barnacle not recognize that I'm rooted but I most definitely am? I have uninstalled and re-installed 1.3Ghz LV and the apps still say the same thing. Do I need to try a different ROM or kernel or something. I'm just newly rooted and I'm not real educated on this but I want to learn so help a brotha out if you can!

Thanks
  2. mitsu855

mitsu855 New Member

Had the same problem on. Darkedge ese81. No problem on bb1.0 though.
  3. braymeck

braymeck New Member

I started having problems like this soon after BB 1.0 install, I actually somehow lost root access.

To check if you still have root access open up a terminal emulator and type SU

if you get some access denied output, you will have to do a Nandroid restore and then start over.

I don't know what I did but after i did a nandroid to .9 and carefully reinstalled 1.0 its been working great ever since....

hope this helps...
Search tags for this page
apps dont recognize root
apps not recognize root
apps not recognizeing root acces
apps not recognizing my root

apps not recognizing root

some apps dont recognize root
why does my phone say i have su but not obtained root