1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Apps not installing to SD with .3?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by seanzy13, Jun 29, 2010.

1. seanzy13

seanzy13 New Member

I just updated to .3 today, and upon reinstalling my apps via titanium I noticed that they did not install to SD. I am given the option to move to SD for the majority of apps, but when I click it most of the time it says failed to move app to SD card. Why is this? With .2 all my apps were running from SD flawlessly. Do I need to manually set it to go to SD via the scripts pete provided?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid New Member

Yes, you need to use the apps2sd -e script.
  3. seanzy13

seanzy13 New Member

From the looks of it, when I wiped/formated before flashing BB 0.3 it did not remove all the apps from the SD card. I'm assuming the apps store in .android_secure correct? So do I need to manually remove all these from that folder before moving my currently installed apps to the card? Perhaps thats why I'm getting errors when trying to move to SD card?
  4. seanzy13

seanzy13 New Member

Well I put all apps on the phone, erased everything in .android-secure and began moving the apps I want on the SD card to it, looks like it fixed the problem all apps moved to SD with no errors now. Thanks

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

failed to move application android 2.3