Apps just vanishing

msblueline

Reaction score
I don't understand. I installed apps and now a lot of those apps are missing. They just got deleted. I went into my market and they were no where to be found. When I selected to install them I expected to see "installed" but I had to install it. I don't know why they just vanished like that. I did not factory reset my phone. Anyone else have a magical DROID?

msblueline

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums.

Reaction score
When you download an app from the market, done apps automatically get stored in your media area. But for some reason, these are the apps that disappear. If you go into settings, manage apps, then click on media area, you may exec see an odd grayed out version of the app there.

What I have found is that for my phone, it is the same one our two apps that disappear because they just don't play nice being in the media storage so I go into the media area, touch the apps name and select move to phone. The apps don't disappear anymore.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
my problem is the app icons get replaced with other icons after I eithe delete and app from market or reboot my phone. Especially the widgets. The widgets get replaced with other widgets on the home screen. Weird and sometimes annoying

cece5702

Reaction score
Wow! You have a magical Droid and someone else mentioned calling a priest on his Maxx gone wild!! What's going
On?
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

adriscol

Reaction score
Some of my shortcuts change to a blue or purple gear icon on my desktop

Some of my shortcuts change to a blue or purple gear icon on my desktop. I just now am wondering if it may be due to my having moved them to the SD card.

my problem is the app icons get replaced with other icons after I eithe delete and app from market or reboot my phone. Especially the widgets. The widgets get replaced with other widgets on the home screen. Weird and sometimes annoying

elton.sucek

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, it's the second time I found some apps I have installed missing. I had to go to google play and install them again...

Lately I'm messing around with BootMenu and 2nd system, so I though it was something related to it, but if this is happening with people that aren't messing around with their phones, maybe I should worry.

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
cece5702 said:
Wow! You have a magical Droid and someone else mentioned calling a priest on his Maxx gone wild!! What's going
On?
Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

Haha! Strange world...