apps issues

rjl4tnvols

Reaction score
my wife's droid was having problems so we had to get her a new one is there any way to get the info from the apps she had on her original phone, like things on some of her to do list, etc. If we can't get that info back is there a way to save this for future reference? thanks

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the board RJ :D

When you got her new droid did you swap out the sdcard? I'm pretty sure that's where individual programs cache stuff.

For the future you need to download mybackuppro or a similar program. this will backup all of your apps, data, contacts, sms, etc.

OP
R

rjl4tnvols

Reaction score
thank you we did swap out the card, we got the calendar and contacts and the apps back, but I don't know how to get the info she put in the apps

forkup

Reaction score
TitaniumBackup will back app data for you and the pro version is 1 click restore.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If she didn't have a backup done i'm pretty sure it's all gone. so sorry :(
hopefully i'm wrong....

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Also, individual apps may have an "export" function to export the data. I use FireWallet to keep track of my banking expenses, and if I don't backup periodically and have to renistall the app for any reason, my balances are off....

However, if she's got a LOT of apps that have data like that, the backup apps listed above by others are the best way to go, because they'll allow you to backup all of the data for each of them at the same time.