1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Apps in Media not showing up in app drawer

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by LT*, Aug 14, 2011.

1. LT*

LT* New Member

I haven't read of anyone having this issue yet. Twice now, I've noticed some apps that I've moved to the Media area not being in my app drawer. When I go to Manage applications, they are in the list, with the generic icon. I can't manipulate them in any way. Can't move them back to the phone, or uninstall or anything. I rebooted once, and all but one came back. I then installed the new hacked Skype app, and tried to move it. It moved, but then became unreadable. A reboot fixed it. I haven't had this happen at all with my wife's D3 with most of the same apps involved. I'm hoping there's not a problem with the internal memory, and I'm wondering if I should call and get it replaced. It has no other issues.
  2. Fr33dom

Fr33dom New Member

Before replacing it, try a shutdown and pull the battery out a few minutes. If that doesn't work, try a factory reset.
Search tags for this page

android apps not showing in app drawer

android+apps+not+showing+in+app drawer
app drawer not working