Apps Force Closing....

Tosc0012

Reaction score
New to the Droid, words with friends and myYearbook have been randomly force closing, words with friends if i keep opening it up works eventually but myYearbook does not, anyone know why or can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

shmoo

Reaction score
I'm going to assume you're not rooted?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. It's hard to say why exactly the apps are force closing. First thing I recommend is if you have any task killers or antivirus, get rid of it. If that's not the case or you do remove them and the problem is still occurring then try a simple reset. Just off and on. That usually will fix a lot of FC issues.

If that doesn't help, try deleting and reinstalling the apps. If you still need help get back to us.

OP
T

Tosc0012

Reaction score
i have not rooted, kinda of new to the Droid not sure what rooting is, will try to get rid of the task killer and reset, thanks for the help much appreciated

OP
T

Tosc0012

Reaction score
Yeah ive tried all that as well, my roomate has a thunderbolt and he doesnt have any of the problems i have

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Considering that you have an unrooted T-Bolt, I doubt it'd be caused by your phone's systeme since it is running stock files and graphics,....
my guess would be with the app itself, whether it's not supported to the T-Bolt or the app iteself still has bugs, in either case you should be contacting the app's dev and give them the feedback so as to sort this out...
Perhaps the app's dev knows of a setting that needs to or not to be set in order for it to function right...

OP
T

Tosc0012

Reaction score
Considering that you have an unrooted T-Bolt, I doubt it'd be caused by your phone's systeme since it is running stock files and graphics,....
my guess would be with the app itself, whether it's not supported to the T-Bolt or the app iteself still has bugs, in either case you should be contacting the app's dev and give them the feedback so as to sort this out...
Perhaps the app's dev knows of a setting that needs to or not to be set in order for it to function right...

Will do thanks for the all the help and quick replies