apps for more screens. JUST SCREENS!

rayswift

Reaction score
is there any app out there for just more screens? i tried Launcher+ but whenever I click on something it always prompts me if I wanna open it with Launcher or Home. Very annoying so i Uninstalled it. any suggestions?

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Can't help you now, but when we get Android 2.1 (hopefully in January) it has 5 screens. Actually, if you are feeling adventurous you can install it now (see the hacks forum for more info).

tktouch12

Reaction score
i know theres an app for just that. i read it somewhere, but i dont remeber it. I'm looking for one too, because thats all i want

markmicallef

Reaction score
is there any app out there for just more screens? i tried Launcher+ but whenever I click on something it always prompts me if I wanna open it with Launcher or Home. Very annoying so i Uninstalled it. any suggestions?

Doesn't it give the ability to set Launcher as default via a check mark?

jrocketdroid

Reaction score
you could make Launcher+ the default program for when you press the home key . Simply press home key, and when the option comes up, press the checkbox below the two options, and then press your option. Hope that makes sense.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you could make Launcher+ the default program for when you press the home key . Simply press home key, and when the option comes up, press the checkbox below the two options, and then press your option. Hope that makes sense.
+1. Home++ works the same way, you have to 'check' as default home or it'll keep prompting you what home to open. Actually I believe all the home replacements do this, you just need to make it default!

Another_Dude

Reaction score

This is it exactly.

Launcher+ does what the OP wants it to do, he just didn't do step one before the uninstalled the ap.

Click the little checkmark and it is your default home program. Just like the original, but with up to seven pages to use.

korp

Reaction score
Yup just do the check mark ... it does that anytime you install a home screen replacement. Once you click that it won't bother you until you either install another home screen replacement or uninstall that one (assuming you have others still installed) .... you can also install a home screen switcher app that lets you pick what one you want by default or you can go to the one you have set in the manage applications settings and click clear defaults.

krazykid6911

Reaction score
Just Download the 2.1 Launcher APK that is stickied in the Hacks Section. Easy install, No Lag or FC issues.