Apps disappearing

TBOLT132

Reaction score
I know this has been discussed alot on here about the Bionic but everyday I go to use a app and it says. It's not installed so in constantly having to re download the same apps over and over again. What can be done? Does Verizon replace the phone it also resets alot when I'm using it also.
Please help
Thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed alot on here about the Bionic but everyday I go to use a app and it says. It's not installed so in constantly having to re download the same apps over and over again. What can be done? Does Verizon replace the phone it also resets alot when I'm using it also.
Please help
Thanks

In the Manage Applications/media area make sure there is nothing checked. Uncheck any that are and apps will be moved back to the phone storage area and all will be good.

OP
T

TBOLT132

Reaction score
Thanks for your help

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the Manage Applications/media area make sure there is nothing checked. Uncheck any that are and apps will be moved back to the phone storage area and all will be good.

So, assuming all is working, if I go to the media area and check it, it'll be moved? Sweet.

Applehater

Reaction score
It's not a glitch. From what I have heard the phone is made to have the apps installed on the phone and not the SD card. Leaving the SD card for actual media.