Apps disappearing

nomadvip

Reaction score
Same Problem Here

I've had the same issue in the past as well. The problem may be based on the storage location choosen for your
Apps (internal vs removable sd) try storing your apps to the internal storage and see if the problem continues.
Good Luck!
~VIP

ALDO101T

Reaction score
Anyone have problems with apps disappearing after a reboot. I'm running aokp's 4.0.4 build 31. I have 2 apps that keep disappearing, sound recorder and voice search, I can restore them with titanium, but if i have to reboot they are gone, weird??

nikecar

Reaction score
Has to be something with those builds. i know on my non-rooted, its fine. The only thing I have issue with is if I reboot, the icons I set with File Organizer for groups goes to a default icon. then maybe, days or weeks later, they reappear correctly.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Make sure these apps are not on the sdcard... if so its possible on reboot the home launcher is populating your apps list before Android has a chance to fully boot.

----posted maxx'ed out----

EVoorhees

Reaction score
It may be because those applications are made specificly for what HTC installed on the phone. Not pointing any fingers what so ever at anybody. It's probably because the OS is getting confused in which apps are which.