Apps Disapearing From Folders!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by C3-PO, Jun 23, 2010.

1. C3-PO

C3-PO Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Current Phone Model:
    LG V20
    Apps Disapearing From Folders NOT THE LAUNCHER!

I like to put all the apps that I use most into folders on my homescreens. That way, I don't have to search through the app drawer for the ones I want to get to right away. Since I went to this ROM, (great ROM, by the way, best I've used so far) All the apps that I put in folders on my homescreens disappear from those folders after a reboot.

I tried moving a few apps to the phone, rebooted, and put them in folders again to see if this helped. It did not. Even apps installed to the phone disappear from homescreen folders after a reboot. The only app that stays put is "RealDices(3D)". I also have some apps that are just on the homescreen and NOT in folders. All these stay put except for one which disappears with a reboot too.

This is the only problem I'm having with this ROM. Everything else is perfect. (I even like the new reboot options) I'm not sure if this has to do with Apps2SD or not. I asked this question on that thread and got no response. Thanks for any help.

2. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1
    This topic has been discussed at naueseum!
    After reboot, restart your launcher once or twice.

3. C3-PO

C3-PO Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Current Phone Model:
    LG V20
    It's not my launcher, the launcher is fine. Please read my post. They are disappearing from FOLDERS ON MY HOMESCREEN. NOT THE LAUNCHER

Also, I've read all the posts, and tried the solutions. I do search. That's why I have so few posts in this entire forum.