1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Apps backup?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Blaster, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Blaster

Blaster New Member

Well I had to reset my phone therefore I lost all of the apps and all that I have purchased.So I was wondering if there was a way in which I can get the apps back in which I paid for. I really don't want to have to re-buy everything. So if there is a way in which I can re-download everything with out re-paying that would be nice.

Moto Droid
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Any paid apps do not need to be paid for again. They will show up in your downloads when you reload your phone after a reset. There is no re-buying paid apps :)

On a side note, there is an app called MyBackUpPro that will backup all apps, paid or not. It is a life saver :)
  3. Blaster

Blaster New Member

I did a complete reset to the phone back to factory settings and when i looked it was not in my downloads and appers that it wants me to buy the app again... if i click ok do you think it would charge me?
  4. Blaster

Blaster New Member

Anyone have any ideas on this?
  5. bump47

bump47 New Member

Did you sign into your gmail account? Because that is where all of your paid apps are saved to, your account. I've done a factory reset several times and everytime I just sign back into my account and they show up. They should be there. Did you make a back up before you did a factory reset? Please say yes.
  6. Blaster

Blaster New Member

No i was locked out of my phone and the only way I could get back in was by accessing my google account... Well there is a bug and that didn't let me sign in so I had to do a factory reset. Therefore some of my stuff is backed up the rest isn't which sucks...

Retrieving previously purchased applications - Android Market Help

I found the answer on my own...
  7. tpilkington

tpilkington New Member

Try MyBackup

There is an app in the Market called MyBackUp...does a nice job of backing up apps...there is a free version that will work for 30 days, then you have to buy a 'PRO' version for $5. I have used it and it works great.dancedroiddancedroid
  8. Blaster

Blaster New Member

Thanks guys i ended up getting it to work and downloaded mybackuppro...
Search tags for this page

backup purchased android apps 2013