1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

apps and unrooting

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Big Ry, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Big Ry

Big Ry New Member

im having some issues after rooting and may just go back to unrooted...especially if 2.1 hits and basically has all the cool features rooting gives you. but will all my apps i downloaded, bought, and "acquired" still be there? obviously, apps pertaining to rooted phones are useless, but i dont want to lose all my cool apps :D
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

All your paid apps will be sitting there waiting. as far as the free ones and keeping track i use astro file manager and backup all my apps for quick reinstall :D
  3. Big Ry

Big Ry New Member

well i planned to do that. but will my "acquired" apps still load correctly? :)
  4. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

If you are talking about pirated apps then such discussions are not allowed on this site and could lead to banning. Many developers frequesnt the site and don't appreciate their work being stolen. If you are talking about something like Swype Beta, leaked 2.1 apps, etc then you should be able to reinstall it the same way you installed it the first time.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-paid-apps-free-do-not-try-solicit-board.html
  5. Big Ry

Big Ry New Member

ok, thanks