1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

applying ROM issue ..

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by moto2523, Jun 27, 2010.

1. moto2523

moto2523 New Member

i recently rooted my phone and backed up with nandroid and clockwork. i downloaded ROM manager and when i download ROMS and try to apply them it fully completes the download, then goes to reboot my phone it stays stuck on the white MOTO logo .. can anyone help ?
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Did you purchase the premium version of RM? I ask because I think you need the premium to flash some roms. Another issue -- did you wipe data?

Mike
  3. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Flash SPRecovery then Reflash clockwork.
  4. moto2523

moto2523 New Member

yeah i purchased, i tried a different rom (team chaos froyo) and it worked ! idk why the smoked glasse-esque dident ?? but i guess froyo is better right =]
  5. moto2523

moto2523 New Member

another question though .. how can i view roms so i know which one i want before i go through the whole download/restart etc. process?