1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Apply cwm

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by hillbillie620, Jul 23, 2011.

1. hillbillie620

hillbillie620 New Member

I tried to apply cwm through rom manager and it is not working. I have the 2.3.4 leak flashed and iam getting horrible battery life. Was trying to flash the pbjt kernal or gummy bit wont go into recovery. Any help thanks

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  2. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Well-Known Member

sorry i missed this,
    you have to make sure what you are wanting to flash is compatible with what you have installed.
    i know gummy has gb mods, but you cant flash kernels arbitrarily, as far as im aware pbjt isnt adapted to gb
  3. Halo

Halo New Member

Rom Manager DOES NOT work with the Droid Charge. You need to flash CWM with ODIN.
  4. bweN diorD

thanks,
    must have been having a brain fart, i should have mentioned that.
  5. Halo

Halo New Member

No worries. Happens to the best of us. I've read a lot of your posts. You seem to know what you're doing. I came into the Charge not knowing anything about the Samsung way of life (previously came from a Moto Droid) I've spent countless hours reading, reading and reading some more. I spent a day or two helping one guy get his Charge rooted and setup via pm's and he called me his "e-hero" lol
  6. bweN diorD

i read allot before i try anything, something many others are too lazy to do.
    i read entire threads for about 2 weeks before i tried anything with this phone, knowledge is much better than a jacked up phone lol

its not like i/we dont have step by step tutorials (with pics even), ...step1, step2, step3...... work with me here lol
  7. Halo

Halo New Member

Tutorials are your best friend lol
Search tags for this page

droid 2 global odin

druid charge odin cwm

odin for droid charge