Applications replacing one another

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by TRIKOTRET, Mar 24, 2012.

1. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,807
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo, and Nexus 6!
    Darn...I was hoping that might have been the cause. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling just those widgets? I am thinking perhaps something to do with the install locations of the other apps may have thrown off the pointers altogether. It's at least worth a try>?

2. TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    They are system widgets like favorite contacts and wifi. I doubt i can remove and then install??

Edit: I am going to install each widget and reboot and see which is the trouble maker so i can get rid of it DancingNexus

3. TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I guess I found out the source of my problem. It's from restoring my screen desktops through my backup pro. I did two tests. The first test after I factory reset my phone, I manually set my apps and Widgets on desktops. I did about five reboots and all the icons and Widgets were in the correct spot. So I factory reset again and restored my screen desktops through my backup pro and after the first reboot icons and Widgets were all over the place. After placing the Widgets and icons in correct spot, I booted again. The icons and Widgets were again all over the place. Therefore anyone know of another app that can back up home screens like my backup pro? I usually restore my apps either TB without data or just let download from Market on their own

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums