Applications not working after resetting android phone

annekiddosnap

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm a new member here, and I have a huuuuggggeee problem regarding about my Android phone.

It started when my phone's free memory consumes almost 200MB of unknown files. (No apps were downloaded to consume that size)

And here's what I did, I reset my phone back to factory settings, and then I reinstalled my apps ONE BY ONE. Took me a lot of time to re-install those apps. And the problem that I'm getting right now is that I cannot open all of my applications like Facebook, Instagram, Viber and even my games. And by the way, I'm using a Cloudfone Thrill 430D, and I know it's only a generic android phone, but seriously, were there any other ways to make my apps work again? I'm a little bit frustrated about this one

Thank you for those people who's going to help me with this one.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Does it give you errors? Or does the apps open then immediately close?

Some things you could try are;
re-starting the phone
or un-install the apps & re-install them
You could try going to Settings/Apps, scroll to Downloaded, select the apps that are giving problems then select the Clear Data & Clear Cache boxes. But I'm not sure this will help if you haven't been able to open the apps yet.

OP
A

annekiddosnap

Reaction score
Yes. I'm having that kind of problem. Once I open an application, it will automatically close and then I will receive a pop up error saying that the certain app has stopped working. But let me try that one. Thanks

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Keep us posted on your progress!

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope you get this resolved. DancingNexus

binodkarki

Reaction score
Can you please explain in detail about the memory used. what is the free memory left for applications, what is the error you are getting ( is it application not responding or something else ), Also, check if any third party apps have higher data storage . As a solution, you can factory reset the device -> check whether apps are working or not, install each app and check their functionalities... you might find out which app is creating a problem by this method if u face any problem...