1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Application Update Notification not notifying me of updates

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by nateccnn, Mar 30, 2010.

1. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

Ever since I installed Smoked Glass v6 (ESE53) I have to manually find and install updates to my apps I downloaded from the App Store. Is there a way to get the notifications when there is an update or am I SOL?

Nate
  2. NeverEndingXsin

NeverEndingXsin New Member

I believe in the market there may be a setting about it notifying you when you have application updates. Go to the market then downloads then hit the menu button and click "notifications" now how often it notifiys you I'm unsure about
  3. LifeIsABeach

LifeIsABeach New Member

You only get updates for apps which you downloaded and installed through the market. If you used something like Astro to backup yours apps and then restore them then the market link is broken. From what I hear Titanium backup is able to restore the market links when it does its restore.
  4. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

notification setting is set to notify me. It is not working. Guess I should have been more clear.

I did reinstall many of my apps after installing smoked glass 6. They don't notify me of updates.

Nate