Application to apply security at application level?

jk3kx

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to know if there are any application to apply security at the application level. In other words, I would like to know if I can password protect access to my SMS and Gallery application so people can't look at my text messages and pictures (I already know there is pattern lock to lock the entire phone but that's not what I'm asking :])

Thanks in advance

MAzing87

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to know if there are any application to apply security at the application level. In other words, I would like to know if I can password protect access to my SMS and Gallery application so people can't look at my text messages and pictures (I already know there is pattern lock to lock the entire phone but that's not what I'm asking :])

Thanks in advance
Excellent idea. I thought of the same thing too. Applying a security app to SMS, gallery and other private files would be extremely useful.

Photosafe app has a security function where you can hide photos and it won't show up on any photo viewing app! I believe Videosafe works the same way.

OP
J

jk3kx

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks in advance
Excellent idea. I thought of the same thing too. Applying a security app to SMS, gallery and other private files would be extremely useful.

Photosafe app has a security function where you can hide photos and it won't show up on any photo viewing app! I believe Videosafe works the same way.

Yes I already looked at those apps but I believe what they are doing is putting a dot(.) in front of the file/directory names so that they are hidden from the phone. I don't want to set them visible & hidden back and forth every time I show my phone to others, these apps are useful but not what exactly I want :(

savdawg

Reaction score
how can it be that no one has developed this yet???!!!!