1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

application question

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by divalibra, May 4, 2010.

1. divalibra

divalibra New Member

When ever I hit MENU-->APPLICATIONS-->MANAGE APPLICATIONS.. I see that there is an application titled Ringtone Trimmer listed..does anyone know how to actually access this app..I've found that I can set my mp3 music as ringtones but it plays the entire song..I just want clips of the song to play..I have searched the market and the Ringdroid app is one that seems close to what I want but the comments left by others state that the ring tones come out garbled..I also have Mabilo installed for ringtones but t doesnt have the specific song that i want..Any help would be greatly appreciated..
  2. snyluc13

snyluc13 New Member

its a pre installed ringtone maker that HTC includes, when you are playing music with the stock media player hit menu and create ringtone and it will bring up the trimmer very useful
  3. divalibra

divalibra New Member

Thanks a bunch!
Search tags for this page

htc ringtone maker app

preinstalled ringtone maker htc incredible 2