1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Application Idea, would be awesome

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by chrisoverly, Mar 10, 2010.

1. chrisoverly

chrisoverly New Member

I would like to see a Storm Tracking app for the DROID, something similar to StormPredator for the computer would be awesome. Just wondering if someone is looking into making something like this. This kind of software is helpful when it comes to chasing storms.

Thanks,

Chris
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

WeatherBug gives alerts to warnings and such in your area... but yea I dono about actual realtime tracking of storms. Could be neat.
  3. chrisoverly

chrisoverly New Member

I have weatherbug, but it isn't nearly detailed enough... the ability to do Satellite, Radar, Forcasts and History would be amazing... also wind speed and direction with a decent update rate. A website with the ability to actually attach to the app and allow uploads of pictures and information would be cool too...
Search tags for this page

stormpredator for andriod

what is the best hail app for android