1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Application Force Close problem- HELP (endomondo and sirius)

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by leclair0016, Jul 24, 2012.

1. leclair0016

leclair0016 New Member

Hey all-
    I hope this thread hasn't been posted yet, but if it has I apologize... I recently picked up my SGS3 a week ago (used to have a thunderbolt) and I love it. However, I am having issues with a few apps closing when I am attempting to "screen save" my phone... I run and lift everyday and when I attempt to use endomondo, it works great- right up until I shutoff the screen to start my exercise, in which case it just closes the application! The same problem happens with my Sirius XM radio! I refuse to believe I have to keep the display on at all dimes for these applications to run as it would just destroy the battery. Someone please help me fix this!

Thanks!
  2. leclair0016

leclair0016 New Member

Nevermind!

I found out how to fix this on my own, but for others who may be having the same problem.....

Settings-> Developer Options-> (Down to the bottom under Apps) "Do not keep activities"-> Uncheck this.

Hope this helps others!
Search tags for this page
android app force close problems

android apps force close problems

downloadable applications force close problems
eclipse app force clise problems
endomondo closes
endomondo keeps closing
force close problem
force close problem android

galaxy s3 force close apps

galaxy s3 program closing
how to force close an application on galaxy 5 (gt15503)

samsung force close problem

sirius closes galaxy s3
www.force close is which fault in the cellgt-i5510
xm radio on android force close