Application Dock for GDE home, help?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by BennyD79, Jan 21, 2010.

1. BennyD79

BennyD79 New Member

I recently downloaded the GDE home and now have two application docks on my screen that i do not know how to remove and aswell; I'm not really sure what an application dock is. Any help out there?
  2. Bubba925

Bubba925 New Member

I have no experience with GDE but is the application dock the thing where you can drag icons onto it and have as many as you want and have them scrolling on your screen?
  3. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

What Bubba925 said is right. You can stick several icons into the application dock. Have one set up for Navigation, another for Tools and so on. To get rid, or move, the application dock, press and hold either the left or right side. Then drag it down to the trash bin.
  4. mjs31

mjs31 New Member

I dont remember GDE coming with application docks? It has two soft buttons on the side of the menu bar. Is this what you are referring to? If so, you can open the menu bar, click in the upper left corner a couple of times and get to GDE settings. From here you can change what those buttons open and also adjust your screens, transition types etc..
    Maybe it did install with application docks, but it has been a while since I installed it.

By the way, learn to tweak GDE and you will love it. Use the cube for sure.
  5. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

That's not it. The OP was referring to when you press (and hold) on a blank area to bring up widgets. One of the widgets using GDE is the Application Dock.
Search tags for this page

how to add things to droid bionic dock