Application Developer Needed

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by sharpz, Nov 22, 2010.

1. sharpz

sharpz Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Everyone!

We are starting a company called Contender Gaming. We are a registered company in Orlando, FL dealing with online ladders and tournaments for console gaming XBOX 360 and Play Station 3.

We are looking to have an application for Android developed. To give a brief description, we would want the application to see their user information (from our website), allow them to post a match, report score, use their camera to take pictures of their TV screen (to confirm scores are accurate), and send/receives messages in their CG Inbox.

To explain a tad bit further, basically when they post a match, they go to their team, and select the settings they prefer. They then select a date and time and its posted. I know this is probably somewhat confusing, but I will walk everyone through it who might be interested.

I'm not looking for any freebies, we can pay. We are just looking to get some quotes on what it takes to develop something like this.

If you might be interested please write me back here on DroidForums or e-mail me at jharvey@contendergaming.com

Thanks everyone!
  2. NewAppIdea

NewAppIdea New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you tried finding an app developer on NewAppIdea.com? We are a web based community where people post their creative app ideas, receive quotes from and hire experienced freelance mobile and web app developers.

Happy Developing!

The NewAppIdea.com Team
    New App Idea | App Idea Development