Apple?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by astevens54, Apr 9, 2010.

1. astevens54

astevens54 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Current Phone Model:
    Droid Turbo
    Anyone tired of the hype from Apple? I must be overly sensitive to it. I am so burnt out about anything Apple. It's definitely not the best product out. From where I'n standing it seems like they are pretty much out of touch with peoples wants, the iPad for example has no usb port, a sealed battery, and many more short coming. I just don't get it?

2. mrdroid

mrdroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't stand Apple in general. Their pro-communist agenda sickens me.

3. JCo352

JCo352 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +0
    All you can do is just laugh at the cult gatherings, and anyone who praises them. Poor guys.

4. trbasil

trbasil Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's not necessarily the hype that I'm sick of, it's that so many people buy into it, and the companies and websites that bend over backwards to accommodate Jobs and his fancies. How many "Ipad ready" web sites have popped up lately, just because he refuses to allow flash to be installed.

I am also tired of hearing the Ipad being referred to as a computer, it's not. A computer should not need Itunes to install a program, and then only ones that Steve okays. It's an Internet media tablet, and not the "first of it's kind", Archos has been making internet media tablets for a while now.

Them getting called innovative lately is getting old rather quick too. They took old technology and build a device that already existed.

Thats just my rant about the Ipad. That's not even touching on the iphone, Apple Vs PC, Apple's greed, Jobs, ect....