Apple to make big announcement today at 10:00 am.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not there are some people who like Apple products in the Droid Forum. There is going to be a major announcement this morning at 10:00 am.

Rumors are running rapid, as you can imagine. I'm hoping for an upgrade for my iPad but that doesn't seem that big of a deal.

If you go to Apple you will see a message saying "tomorrow is just another day. Just another you'll never forget."

I'm curious. Can't wait until 10::00 am rolls around.

cpjr

Reaction score
There are certain Apple products that I thoroughly enjoy, as I enjoy my android products.

Im also very curious.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
They will be announcing The Beatles entire catalog for iTunes!

sent from the great depths of my phones internet (thanks Al Gore)

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
They will be announcing The Beatles entire catalog for iTunes!

You serious? That would be a big deal. Apple meets Apple so to speak. There have been rumors about this for a while. I have half of the remastered CD's I might pick up the other half then.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would say its about as definite as it gets, especially if you read the clue they have. This has been rumored for awhile now, looks like it is finally coming to fruition.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would say its about as definite as it gets, especially if you read the clue they have. This has been rumored for awhile now, looks like it is finally coming to fruition.

So what do you do to see the clue? I can't play it backwards.:) I mean there are 4 clocks that could mean something but that's pretty weak. The Beatles have a song called "Tomorrow Never Knows" but that's stretching it a bit.

JollyRoger

Reaction score
I've heard it across the news wires and on news talk on the radio. They've been talking about it all morning. Would be funny though, if it were something else.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This isn't a knock on Apple... how is this a huge announcement? Because of a full digital catalog? meh...

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is another day was a song written by Paul McCartney right before The Beatles broke up. It was meant to go on their last album but was used on McCartney's solo album.

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This isn't a knock on Apple... how is this a huge announcement? Because of a full digital catalog? meh...

It is if you're a Beatles fan. I do have their entire collection on CD's and mp3's in my computer so I'll only buy a couple of albums. It's one of those things. The Beatles are the biggest band to hit the planet and now somebody finally has them digitally. Lot's of people are going to be happy about this, if this is the truth.

cpjr

Reaction score
Ahhh, well im not a Beatles fan, but I can see where your coming from.

Guess we'll find out in a bit.

thc1967

Reaction score
That would be a huge announcement.

Too bad it will be in Apple's proprietary format. I won't buy that garbage. (Garbage being Apple's format; not the Beatles catalog, which I'd buy all of in a heartbeat.)

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is also rumors of them announcing a streaming music service. I am still convinced its the Beatles announcement though.