Apple Suing Samsung

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllForNaught

Reaction score
Interesting.

http://m.engadget.com/default/artic...-iphone-and-ipad/&category=classic&postPage=1

Here's my two cents: the Fascinate offered me features the iPhone doesn't: expandable memory, open source compatibility, replaceable battery, and potential support for flash.

This makes the Fascinate an inherently different product. Apple's device is primarily designated by it's singular face button, and metal back plate with an etched logo.

Touchwiz UI uses a similar grid view, and app drawer - so what? Most droid phones have these similarities, are they expected to come up with different geometry for icons, and user interfaces? There's only so many primary shapes, and square makes the most efficient use of space in grid view.

iCultists:

Apple doesn't 'own' grid view.

Apple doesn't 'own' icon geometry.

Apple doesn't 'own' gorilla glass

Apple doesn't 'own' phone geometry.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

tfotos

Reaction score
Of course Apple is going to sue everything that is related to Droid. Droid is quickly knipping at iPhone's heals. They are scared that they just might eat a slice of humble pie. I've noticed that every time Apple is threatened by something, they try to sue. It is retarded. I know a ton of people that have switched from iPhone to Droid. I would say at least 97% of those people loved the switch. This scares the _____ out of Crapple. Just my $0.02 worth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.