1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Apple Lossless not supported on Sony Xperia Z?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by andysalter, Jul 24, 2013.

1. andysalter

andysalter New Member

So I just bought a Sony Xperia Z the other day, and after syncing my iTunes library using Sony Bridge for Mac (Which took 4 1/2 hours for just over 1000 songs! :disappointed: ). I found all the songs that where in Apple Lossless format (m4a) could not play. If I tried to play them using the default Sony Walkman app, a message would come up saying "cannot play song". I have tried other media players and still, the songs will not play! I have looked over the internet and it seems the Xperia Z does not support apple lossless. What would be the best option for going about this as I love listening to lossless and would prefer if I didn't have to keep two copies of my lossless music, one in m4a and one in mp3... just so I can put them on my phone. :)

EDIT: I just realised it's not only lossless files that cannot play. It's about half or more of my entire library :( WHYYYYYY
Search tags for this page
apple lossless to sony android phone
does sony xperia z play apple lossless
does the walk man app play apple lossless
itunes mac to sony xperia z

sony walkman app cannot play song

sony xperia walkman apple lossless
sony xperia z

sony xperia z m4a

sony xperia z play itune music
xperia apple lossless
xperia sx  apple lossless