XMasterMoronX

Reaction score
Best comment ever

"THIS JUST IN… Exxon Not Happy With Shell Over The Name ” GAS STATION ” !?!"

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every one of these companies is guilty of suing over some silly thing... some ridiculous patent, or whatever. This one is pretty bad, but not a big surprise... I can actually almost see a point in it, as they sound the exact same.

onsht1kll

Reaction score
Yeah just like the susan g komen foundation sueing other non profit organizations for using the word "cure" ..

nerdkill

Reaction score
In all honesty, it almost seems like they wanted to be sued. Why didn't they call it the App Store instead of Appstore? I don't think it's on accident that we have the Market and BB has the App World.

nerdkill

Reaction score
Ugh... no edit. I'm a dope. Apple is App Store and Amazon is Appstore. I bet that space will be their argument.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't think you were trying to start anything.
But I must agree, seems like lately more people are posting some not so friendly replies haha.

This will sound stupid but I was think the Amazon app store wasn't available try. Is it part of the Amazon app or a separate one?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

illmatic636

Reaction score
I'm not sure Apple has anything since Amazon made up a noun "Appstore" before they thought of it. :D

tcayton49

Reaction score
Fruit trees are suing Apple for trademark infringement. Its all good.

brenneisec

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't think you were trying to start anything.
But I must agree, seems like lately more people are posting some not so friendly replies haha.

This will sound stupid but I was think the Amazon app store wasn't available try. Is it part of the Amazon app or a separate one?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

i would like to know this as well. i have seen that the free angry birds rio game that comes with the amazon app store is unplayable if you remove the amazon store after you download rio. luckily enough, people have already cracked it ;)

donzz

Reaction score
Is there a company tech company out there they aren't suing?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a company tech company out there they aren't suing?

or rather, is there a tech company out there not suing or being sued for patents? :)